Are you a Subject Matter Expert, Trusted Advisor, Speaker, Coach or Trainer in your industry?
Need more leverage with your message to skyrocket your leads, increase your revenue and visibility?
Almost all high achievers in society have mentors to guide them, encourage them and help them make the most of their potential.
Have you noticed:
- You have great content, thinking and expertise but you are not being able to access the right clients?
- Your thought leadership is not being leveraged effectively but you don’t know what to do next?
- You need a social media tribe building strategy for you and your support team.
- You’re struggling to get more participants to your events.
- You’re really talented at what you do. Not necessarily great at marketing and selling yourself. You struggle to find the balance between humility and standing out from the crowd.
- You find it hard to know what to focus on for lead generation. You have colleagues and friends saying things like “build your list, create an online course, start a blog or speak at events”. So you’re trying everything, but you now feel spread too thin, not achieving sales and frustrated, perhaps resigning yourself to being an employee or contractor.
I’ve noticed things change when you have a mentor who has been there before and can give you a healthy dose of “do this next”. Some of the world’s greatest business people have said they have had great mentors and coaches who can keep them accountable, bounce ideas off and understand the challenges they’re facing. I’m all about results and outcomes. Don’t get me wrong, I like a laugh! But if you’re feeling like you’ve done your apprenticeship and want to get this show on the road, let’s do it!
By the end of this Expert to Influencer Mentoring program, you will:
- Learn the methodology to deliver programs that are increasing your revenue by between $250,000 to $500,000 per year to your practice.
- Uncover how to build over 15,000 followers on your social media, a database of ideal clients and a lead generation plan to grow your business.
- Achieve at least 3200 on your database of ideal clients and an open rate of 40%. This is the ideal number to grow your practice with full momentum.
- Unpack 24 pieces of your Intellectual Property and learn how to develop them into an offer that is commercially smart.
- Identify the perfect book to write to grow your practice and become a recognised and leading INFLUENCER in your field, and then create it!
- Identify how to market yourself to speak at events in front of your ideal clients and sell from the stage.
- Be positioned as a respected expert in your field to increase leads, work with your ideal clients and deliver the programs you want to deliver rather than those you feel like you need to pay the bills.
- Amplify your profile to create security for your own business and access new revenue streams.
So this Expert to Influencer Mentoring program is ideal for you if;
- You’re a Consultant earning more than $500,00 per year and trying to remove the lumpiness and stress of sporadic income that creates the rollercoaster and stressful lifestyle of cashflow pressure.
- Need a lead generation system to grow your practice including social media, newsletters, sales calls, blogging and database management. Perhaps you need this managed by one of your team rather than you
- Considering leaving your job and want to prepare to take the next step with minimal risk and build your platform.
- Have the commitment to do the work and just need a plan, some support and accountability.You’re ready to write your book, you’re just not sure what the best book would be to write based on what you’re trying to create.
- You need a social media strategy and to prioritise and better manage social platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- You need a comprehensive content plan that maximises your productivity, thought leadership and reduces wasting time on the wrong activities that don’t work.
- You want to learn how to get paid speaking events but unsure how to acquire them.
- You’re sick of wasting your money on people who don’t understand you and your business.
- You want a specific measurable way to identify the business growth gaps in your practice.
Not ideal for you if;
- You want me to do the work for you.
- You’re not passionate and inspired to achieve results.
- You don’t want to write a book.
Those who are branded well meet the promise that they will deliver to their clients. They inspire trust and create a deep connection with those they wish to support. They are able to inspire and motivate others through education and effective communication. There are three key elements to successful BRANDING are:
- Positioning you in your expertise and uniqueness. Being known for your expertise and what differentiates you is key to leveraging the value you bring. Without knowing what this is you’ll be a jack of all trades and master of none. Instead of attracting ideal clients you’ll repel them. This is the foundation and without it, nothing else works for growing your practice.
- Ideal client/s who will buy you. You might be able to help everyone, but that is not going to help you grow your practice. Knowing your ideal client inside out and back to front is key. Once you identify this client suddenly their world appears as you connect with their problems and fears, ultimately helping them to understand that they can trust you and you can help them.
- Your offer, pricing and how you help clients. Being able to put together your remit of programs, services and offers for clients effectively will allow them to be able to access you easily. It also increases your value and relevance to their world and their challenges they need solving. Pricing is also a big part of your branding. If you saw a Louis Vuitton handbag for $50 you might think it’s a fake, right? Being able to price your offer effectively is absolutely key to your growth.
Righto, so once you know who you are, what you do and how you help it’s time to really start getting that message out there! Clients don’t magically appear, it’s up to you to promote what you do, find the right clients and show them how you can help. An effective lead-generation strategy will help you find new leads and clients. This isn’t about “hustling” people. The three elements of MARKETING are:
- Communication strategy. You can’t sell a secret, but you need to have something to say without being noisy or boastful. Your communication strategy needs to help your customer get closer to making a decision. Research tells us that 90% of a decision is made before a customer gets in contact with you, and 10 pieces of content are consulted before that decision is made.
- List building activities: Your tribe, along with your IP is the most valuable asset you will ever own in your practice. It’s not just about having a social media following of thousands, it’s about having a list of people who love you and what you do. They know, like and trust you. Without them, you become commoditised and rely on people finding you in search engines and you end up competing on price.
- Get known. There’s no use hibernating, you have to build your profile to build trust. This isn’t about being a celebrity but it’s about being known as a leader in your industry and one of the best in your field. Speaking at events, sharing your message and positioning you means you are top of mind when journalists, event planners, conference organisers and potential clients ask “who is the guru at that?”.
At the end of the day you can do branding and marketing until the cows come home, but if you can’t sell you won’t have a practice! The key is not necessarily selling to everyone, but being able to sell effectively. One of the things we’re often most challenged with is having the confidence to have those conversations. Many women say they just want to replace their income they were earning in their job. The reality is that you need to earn almost 4 times that salary as you now have superannuation, tax, expenses and your salary to generate. The three key aspects to SELLING include:
- Revenue targets. When you have a lead-generation strategy, your income will increase. But you also need to have a sales target. Know what you want to earn and create a strategy that details the exact steps you need to take to achieve that figure.
- Confidence. Many women say, “I’ll sell more when my confidence picks up”. Yet the longer we wait for confidence to come and find you your sales and market share are dwindling. Confidence comes from having the courage to have a plan, take the right first steps and a day at a time.
- Collaterals. Customers need 10 touch points to be persuaded to work with you. They need to see evidence of what you’re doing and that you can communicate that effectively. Powerful collaterals set you apart and build trust in your client that you can deliver and do an amazing job to help them achieve their goals.
The Practice Growth Model demonstrates how these three key areas overlap and work together to grow your business:
At the intersection of Leadership and Leverage, you have the ability to amplify your area of expertise – through your thought leadership, use of time, your team and positioning. This is called platform.
At the intersection of Leverage and Lead Generation, you increase your sales. By leveraging your team’s skills and prioritising your time, you can focus on using your positioning to reach a bigger audience and generate sales.
At the intersection of Leadership and Lead Generation, you can focus on industry leadership and innovation to drive up your pricing. Effectively managing your business practice means you can spend more time contributing to your industry and bringing greater results for your clients, which leads to greater profits.
So, if you’re concerned your business isn’t growing as it should, don’t simply throw your hands up in the air. By focusing on Leadership, Leverage and Lead Generation, you can see what steps you need to take to make your Influencer business a profitable and sustainable one.
The Expert to Influencer Online Program includes:
- Access to before, during and after tracking of your Expert to Influencer score to identify progress in your growth.
- Lead Generation plan for speaking events strategy (valued at $2,500)
- Content Marketing Blueprint placing your content on over 40 platforms. (valued at $2500)
- Access to Jane’s “Connect” LinkedIn online program (valued at $5000)
- A copy of Jane’s “Connect, Impact and Influencer” books (valued at $90)
- Access to the Expert to Influencer online Curriculum (valued at $5000)
- Access to 8 bonus courses on book writing, running webcasts, lead generation and selling from the stage (valued at $10,000).
- Access to Jane’s VIP Clients private Facebook Group and community with webinars, knowledge base and Q&A's to grow your practice (valued at $5000)
02.0 The 4 Quadrants of Lead Generation for Experts
03.0 Quadrant 1: Direct Contact
04 Quadrant 2: Network and Search
05 Quadrant 3: Awareness
05.1 Awareness Introduction
Briefing Questions for Speaking Event Booking From one of America's Most Booked Speakers, Deborah Gardner
Speaking Resources List
How to Market and Deliver a Webinar
05.3 Outbound Referrals
05.4 Proactive Connections
How to Set Up Saved Searches in LinkedIn
How to Build your List from LinkedIn and other Social Media
How to Set Up Saved Searches on LinkedIn